The allocation of seats for the reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped) shall be as per the policy of the State Government. The seats remaining vacant under various reserved categories other than SC category will be converted into General Category only if upto the date of display of final list or day of final counseling (whichever applicable), no eligible candidate belonging to the respective reserved categories is available for admission.
List of documents to be submitted with the admission form
- DMCs/Certificates of last qualifying examination passed;
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate, in support of date of birth;
- Character Certificate:
- (i) Regular Candidate: The candidate who passed his/her qualifying exam from College/Department as regular student is required to submit the Character Certificate from the Principal concerned.
- (ii) Private Candidate: Candidate who has passed the qualifying examination, as private candidate should submit his/her Character Certificate duly signed by a First Class Magistrate.
- (iii) Distance Education Candidate: The candidate who has passed his/her qualifying examination through Distance Education is required to submit his/her Character Certificate from the Director, Distance Education of the concerned University.
- (iv) Gap in Study: Candidate, who has gap in his/her academic career after the Qualifying Examination, must furnish a gap certificate, in the form of affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper or certificate from the employer (if in service) and should also furnish separately a Character Certificate of gap period duly attested by Notary Public.
- Residence Certificate (if applicable): Candidate, who has passed his/her qualifying examination from the Universities in the State of Rajasthan will be deemed to be Rajasthani residents and will not be required to submit certificate of bonafide resident of Rajasthan.
- Certificate in case of candidate belonging to SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped/Ex- Serviceman/Freedom Fighter etc., if applicable.
- Migration Certificate (original) from the University/Board of last qualifying examination.
- Six coloured passport size photographs, all original and one set of attested photocopies of all applicable documents testimonials/certificates must be brought at the time of counseling/admission.
- Original certificates will be returned after verification and completion of formalities. In exceptional cases all original certificates may be retained and will be returned later on.