Department of Management
Department of Management, Madhav University has a remarkable name and commendable place in Panorma of Management World. It speaks volumes of excellent quality management education that is imparted by us.
The department of Management focuses on management education more than just business management. The commitment is thought leadership with a deep understanding of business. The approach to pedagogy combines fieldwork, case studies and instrumented feedback with a strong emphasis on concepts and theory.
But much about the department is not just about what is taught within its confines. The department has the unique privilege to be part of the Madhav University. Our collaborative approach involves inputs from various departments which gives the benefit of a much wider view and deeper understanding. This is indicated by the success of our alumni who are in positions of leadership in industries & governments across the world. The network of alumni gives students’ unmatched access to information, mentors and careers.
The department rewards initiative, novelty and thinking outside the box. Our students are individualists of enormous intellectual energy with a talent for collaboration and teamwork. We are a diverse lot, possessing flair and dynamism that develops in the city and thrives on challenges both inside and outside the classroom.
Corporate recruiters value our graduates for their intellectual abilities, their collaborative mind-set, their individuality and their ability to hit the ground running.
Courses to Offer
BBA Duration: 3 Years
MBA Dual Specialisation (Finance , HR, Marketing , Retail Management , Information Technology , Hotel & Tourism Management , Family Business & Entrepreneurship,
Ph.D. ( Management ) Duration: 3 years
- Special Extended Timings for Experiential Learning.
- Wifi Campus
- 10 Days Industrial Tour.
- Free Access to online Resources
- Communication and Language Lab
- Smart Class Rooms
- Incubation Center
- National Stock Exchange
- Reserve Bank Of India
- SAIL( Steel Authority Of India )
- BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd.)
- BBA (3 Years): Candidates who have completed their 10+2 examination or equivalent by the recognised Board established by law in India.
- MBA (2 Years): Candidate must have passed a 3-year Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized university established by Law in india with ( 48 % form GEN / OBC & 45 % from SC/ST)
- Ph.D. (3 Years): Candidate must have passed a 2-year Master Degree from a recognized university in Commerce with (55 % General/ OBC & 50 % SC/ST).
The Training & Placement Cell is the strong organ of the university which is headed by a verstile person. This helps in exploring good employment opportunities in different sectors like industry, research and academics.
The university provides excellent student’s amenities, like parking, drinking water, canteen, student-stores, sports, etc. We have sufficient number of spacious & airy class rooms which are equipped with multimedia projectors.
- Workshop & Extension Lecture By Industry People And International Academicians
- Wifi Campus With All Modern Facilities& Technological Aids
- Smart Classrooms With LCD & Good Sound System
- Well Qualified & Highly Experienced Faculty Members
- Industrial Tour & On The Job Training
- Placement & Advisory Services
- Well Versed Library
- Corporate Training And Live Projects
- Communication Lab
- Regular Assignments
- Recreation Room & Gymnasium Students
- Hostel Facility : Exclusive Hostels For Boys & Girls
Following are the opportunities available for students in Management stream.
- Public relation officer
- Marketing Manager
- Product Manager
- Investment Banker
- General Manager
- Business analyst,
- Business adviser,
- Corporate investment banker
- Data analyst
- Data scientist
- Forensic accountant
- Insurance underwriter
- Management consultant
- Operational researcher
- Project manager
- Risk manager
- Social media manager
- Sustainability consultant etc.
Admission to all courses done by admission cell of the university. Interested students may directly contact to the admission cell of the university.
Contact No. 8875028991, 92, 93, 94